June 2017 | Two free events to check out!
- On Thursday, June 22 at 6:30 p.m., Jane Byers, Fatima Amarshi, and I are at Jim Deva Plaza taking back the words that hurt us in Pride Reading Series Part 1 of 3.
- On Tuesday, June 27th, the Association of Italian Canadian Writers’ Books & Biscotti reading series in Vancouver at Il Centro Italian Cultural Centre, featuring Anna Foschi, Robert Pepper-Smith, and yours truly, plus 3 solo performances from dance artist Carolina Bergonzoni.
It’s been a busy month! Here’s what’s I was up to:
- June 3rd at Chapters in Nanaimo
- Toronto launch on June 7th at 8 p.m. at the world’s oldest LGBTQ bookstore with co-reader Andrea Zanin
- Association of Italian Canadian Writers’ Books & Biscotti reading series in Montreal June 8th, Ottawa June 11th.
1st Tuesdays of the month | Writing Queewritica is on hiatus as I focus on the release and launch of my memoir. I’ll announce here and on Facebook when we resume. I’m grateful for the support of the Pride in Art Society of Vancouver and the Roundhouse Community Centre in this venture. Write libido’s continuum with us at the Roundhouse on the first Tuesday of every month, 7:30-9:30pm.